Letter from Tacoma #40: August 1, 2016
Hey Everyone! I'm gonna make this letter a bit of a shorter one, mostly because I just feel lazy today. Whoo! Lazy P-Day! This week was pretty slow near the beginning, but everything was awesome at the end! Last Tuesday we had to drive all the way to Elma, which is about an hour drive, to have interviews with Mission President, but the drive back was three hours long because of traffic, so we didn't even get home until dinner. Overall, it was a round trip of over 100 miles. Then Wednesday we drove to Aberdeen for district meeting, about a fifty mile round trip. So from Thursday onwards, we were officially out of miles for the rest of the week, so we were left to bike everywhere for the rest of the week! It was a great workout, but Elder Hansen and I would be exhausted by the end of the night. Thankfully most of our work is in Ocean Shores itself, and not to men...
Comments
Post a Comment